A Dog Walker is responsible for tending to animals on a specific route on a weekly basis. Walking dogs, providing fresh water at each visit and leaving daily notes at each client's home are some of the tasks involved. Punctuality and attention to detail are a must. Please read the requirements below for further information.
- Submission to background and reference check
- Access to a reliable and fully insured car
- Some background in pet care
- Must be physically fit as this job requires walking and exercise
- Must be willing to work with dogs as small as Chihuahuas and as large as Great Danes and cats on occasion
Please fill out all of the requested information in the online application below. While it is not required, you may submit a cover letter to email@example.com
**Incomplete applications will not be considered. No phone
We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in The Barking Lot!